- Dean Gems
This conversation is closed.
What are the 10 Mistakes we all make?
As long as man has existed, mistake has been his faithful companion. Across cultures, traditions and societies , all make mistakes, some funny and some not so funny! However, there seem to be certain events or phenomenon that just repeat itself in every person's life; a common set of slips and errors in judgement that invariably we all commit. Maybe if we have a list, life could be much easier...
Here's my top 10:
1. Belief that we should never make any mistakes.
2. Turning a blind eye to our mistakes.
3. Letting emotions cloud our judgement.
4. Stop learning and educating ourselves.
5. Giving up too easily.
6. Looking for short-cuts and quick-fixes to our problems.
7. Assuming we are smarter than others.
8. Not taking responsibility for our life.
9. Forgetting to enjoy and celebrate life and family.
10. Repeating any of the above.
I am sure each one of us can relate to atleast one of the above. Do share your list of bloopers as long as it may be..
Surely, we all can learn and enjoy the foibles of life and it feels good to know that we all have made the same boo-boo!!!