- Tor Vegard Aksnes
Music Producer/Graphic Designer, Tor Ninja
This conversation is closed.
If we were to build a new society from scratch, how can we find the best designs to do so - and what are they?
- Open source information/collaboration technology
- Green tech designs with little to zero ecological footprints
- Scientifically optimised products for sustainable solutions
- Internet, robots, augmented reality, microorganisms, etc.
- Massive reductions in excessive consumption
- Well earned headroom to conduct desirable human affair
As a species with such vast technological insight, we have the opportunity to appreciate our planet, our conception, our consciousness and extraordinary cognitive abilities.
I'm not talking about being lifeless machines. Let's rejoice and laugh about our errors and mistakes. And for those with a biological disposition to worship, why not worship the sun, the planet, the body and the mind? In essence it is about better allowing ourselves to be human by improving society, with every colourful palette and diversity that may imply.
And here comes the real question:
Who are the thinkers and doers with brilliant ideas? How do we collectively extract their most important lessons, and how do we collectively puzzle them together to create the blueprint for a new society? How do we put the blueprint into practise without being regulated, taxed or sabotaged by preexisting governments?