This conversation is closed.
In 10 words or less, name a living expert from any field & a creative title for a lesson they could guest-teach in a high school/college.
This is a brainstorm, and my hope is that it becomes a resource for all participants.
For the sake of skimming, please stick to the format below and add links whenever possible.
Here are my top five:
1. Bill Gates / The Math of Thwarting Malaria / link
2. Hans Rosling / The Statistics of War / link
3. Rovio Entertainment / The Physics of Angry Birds / Link
4. Regina Spektor / How to write a song / link
5. Urban Dictionary Creators/ The future of Words / www.urbandictionary.com
This is a brainstorm! Those are my top five. What are yours?
Why am I asking this?
Videos allow the voice of an expert to be in a million places at once. These videos don't replace the teacher, but they can be great supplementary tools.