This conversation is closed.
Time travel may very well be available if my theory makes sense
I was watching Quantum Leap an old TV show. They make a comment in the opening that contact is kept with Dr. Beckett (the time traveling character) through mental connection. Let me lay out my hypothesis then lets talk about possibility of it being true.
1. Energy is never completely destroyed
2. Energy is not time related
3. Thoughts can be measured as electrical energy
4. If they are energy and cannot be destroyed is it possible that we could develop sensors that could read the energy ambient in our atmosphere no matter how old it is and defeat or modify entropy of the energy?
5. If we could read it could we trace it back to the original source?
6. If we could trace it could we send messages back in time ?
7. If we could do that could we call it time travel?
I know this may upset some of the scientists in the group. Please remember I am a school teacher not a particle physicist, or expert on quantum mechanics, and just bouncing out an idea not matter how wild for comment.