- David Harrison
- Parrish, FL
- United States
This conversation is closed.
What do you include in your Family Bill of Rights?
Familial Bill Of Rights
1. Love each other unconditionally
2. No harm shall be brought to any family member by a family member
3. Listening shall be honored above all other modalities of communication
4. Honesty with one’s self and each other shall be an ongoing living objective
5. Right to disagree without degradation of love or position
6. Freedom to be one’s self regardless of conformity
7. Respect and support of individuality, fulfillment and personal goals
8. Awareness of being connected and the importance of being in communication
Ammendments welcome ...