- Maureen Dilger
- Mission, KS
- United States
Innovation Leader, Hallmark Cards, Inc.
This conversation is closed.
Could you honestly give up your smartphone for a week?
We know a life without smartphones.
But now that they're here, it's hard to remember the "old" days.
It's like trying to imagine a world without post-its.
iPads/tablets are great, but for me, not as swiss-army portable (yet)
What would happen if you had to give up your phone for a week?
* Miss a ton of events/meetings/classes?
* Be more effective/attentive when with others?
* Use landlines more (eee, gasp)?
* Rely on social nets, email, face to face vs. texts?
* Go through app/photo/video withdrawals?
* Pick up staplers and mimic touchscreen moves?
What do you think the biggest a'has we'd have and try apply once we got our phones back (and stopped dancing for joy)?