- Bob Barboza
- Long Beach, CA
- United States
CEO and Founder Kids Talk Radio, Kids Talk Radio
This conversation is closed.
Can you give me one idea that would help to save public education?
We can't and should not close down public education in America. However, we have to fix it and fix it fast.
The Big Question: What would it take to fix public education in America?
You can come close to solving this huge problem by getting involved in this conversation. We suggest that you deal with one or more of the following questions. We are the folks from Kids Talk Radio and we want to start this important conversation with you. Will you help us to get a conversation going?
1. How can we pay for public education?
2. How should we train teachers?
3. Should we have teachers organizations/teachers unions?
4. What do we do with children that don't behave?
5. Do we make an investment in training teachers?
7. What do we do with students that don't speak English?
8. What do we do with students that fall behind?
9. What do we do with students that are gifted and talented?
10. How do we fire anyone in the public school system?
We would love to start a conversation with adults dealing with any of these questions. Our next project involves getting kids in on this same conversation.