- Faisal Zafar
- Lahore, Punjab
Project Manager, Cutting Edge Projects
This conversation is closed.
Food serving according to human hunger.
Currently Food wasting is quite a big issue in today's world, as my idea is towards the restaurants specific industry, key points of the idea are as below:
• Person should get the quantity of required food as per hunger.
• As we know that when person is in hungry state, it's BP (Blood Pressure) & Sugar Level & different various elements differs from when it is NOT in hunger state.
• If we can able to get these information from person, then we can apply different algorithms for calculating the calories required by that human body and we can serve the food as per body requirement of the person.
• It can implemented in different ways, like we can suggest people to take specific quantity of any food, like we already calculated that fried chicken 1/2 KG or 250 ounce contains 400 calories (we had to maintain database for this at one time or give option to restaurant owner to put these values manually) and we will transform the hunger into 1-100 and before suggestion we can ask to customer that he wants to take 25%, 50%,75% of particular food item in case of multiple available dishes.
• It can help people to control overeating and save the wastage food as well.
• This idea may use in terms of different ways in restaurant, fast food industry, like coke filler have a defined limit of quantity to be filled in the glass, so in near future we can generate the idea for defined limit of food serving based on this idea.
I have many things in my mind regarding this idea but it's a general overview of whole concept.