This conversation is closed.
Forcing the Legalization of Cannabis Through Mass International Demonstration
There is no reason why cannabis should not be legal to buy, sell and cultivate. So why do we tolerate our governments unjustified stance on the issue?
We are all aware that cannabis has its medicinal purposes and there is plenty unofficial evidence to suggest that many diseases can be eradicated using cannabis/ THC Hemp oil. The evidence is unofficial because the FDA/WHO/FSA/the illegality of cannabis will not permit the truth to be known. Why? Because of several reasons;
1. The pharmaceutical industries are worth billions of £/$'s every year and these pharmaceutical companies fund the FDA/WHO etc... There is no profit to be made from a plant that cannot be patented.
2. If treating decease becomes similar to treating the common cold with aspirin, then people will live longer, fear less and self-medicate.
3. People will substitute alcohol and tobacco for cannabis, again decreasing the profits of big industries. Speculatively this will result in less alcohol related violence and injury.
The Benefits (beyond the high)
1. Less crime due to alcohol substitution and dealers not being penalized. which equals less strain on health services, police and prisons.
2. People will be able to self-medicate, thus resulting in less strain on health services.
3. The side effects of radiation and chemotherapy and other pharmaceutical medicines will never be felt again by any man, woman or child.
4. No need to test on defenceless animals.
Even without the medical benefits there is no reason why cannabis should be illegal
The government and pharma industries have for many years used and abused peoples naivety knowing fine well there is an alternative cure in the form of a natural plant. They should be criminally prosecuted.
Let’s together, protest for the legalization of cannabis. I will set up a communication website and a person from each city (in every country that responds) can organize a peaceful protest for a set day in the future. Our unity will give us strength.