Are we just slaves in a labelled world?
• How exhausting it could be to try to be perfect, when you're not; to be somebody that you aren't;
• Because when you make a decision at the right time and in the right place the universe makes it happen to you;
• Most of us don't know what we want to do;
• We believe in wrong things, we don't believe in us;
• Everyone must be the very best of our selves;
• No one wants to be invisible, we all have to be included;
• We are not jam jars, we are exrordinary, different, wonderful people!
I just wanted to thank Caroline for these great ideas, so simple and genuine, so sincere and touching. The talk is just amazing, gosh I'm out of words, so simple, deep, accurate and great. She gave the best definition of freedom I ever heard. Everything is here philosophy, love, wisdom and experience. Stereotypes and labels turned us into the desperate slaves, stealing our chances to be happy and positive, manipulating our consciousness and will. Freedom to be what we want to be is definitely the most precious that we have in life, thanks for reminding it. I believe that we have to work hard before we can find our true self - knowledge and experience are the only ways to find our personal freedom and happiness.