- Lori Barber
- Beverly Hills, CA
- United States
Business Analyst, National Academy of Sports Medicine
This conversation is closed.
Time Travel Through History...
If you could travel back in time and observe history, where would you go and what would you see?
Here are a few things I would like to see…
• Ancient Rome – a day in the life in ancient Rome
• Egypt – building the pyramids in Egypt
• Ellis Island – a day in the life at Ellis Island in the early 1900s
• Berlin Wall – fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
• Michelangelo – watch Michelangelo work on one of his magnificent sculptures
• United States Continental Congress