- albion hystuna
This conversation is closed.
If we are a social species based on COLLABORATION. Why once we have the power , our empathic behavior (tend to) change?
Why the wealth distributtion on our planet earth is UNFAIR .
By unfair , mean , a low group 2% of people are extremely rich and the other 98% work very hard to get a single house.