- Michel Desjardins
Risk Manager, Enterprise Resilience & Security, Telstra
This conversation is closed.
TED Ideas Worth Funding
For many years now, we are learning ideas worth spreading on TED.
I then asked myself:
- What's happening to TED ideas after broadcasting?
- How could we ensure that great ideas come to life?
- How could we help an idea to come to life?
Which lead me to:
- How could we bring TED to its next evolutionary stage?
- Let's embed a crowd funding model into TED. Let's ensure that great ideas have the financial support required to come to life and to impact our society.
(if you need to learn about it, here is a link to wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_funding )
- Let's even consider embedding crowd sourcing into TED. So, we could all work collaboratively at making the world a better place.
(wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing)
That's one thing to have an idea; that's another to make it happen. Let's make it easier for everyone and for us.