This conversation is closed.
Presidential Executive Orders
Executive Orders have been in place since 1789 ... they were to help officers of the Executive Brance in the performance of their duties.
Currently we are seeing Executive Orders as a means of by passing Congress.
Nancy Polsi and Harry Reid are proposing to the President that he use the Executive Order to take over the management and funding of the National Debit Ceiling.
The debate is :
1. What do you know about Executive Orders
2. Do you think it is or has been abused
3. Should it be limited only to the Executive branch
4. Do you think it should be used to by pass Congress.
5. Does it defeat the intent of the three seperate divisions of Government and the check and balance system.
This is not a political party bashing party ... it is about Executive Orders.