- Aja B.
- New York, NY
- United States
Online Community Manager, TED
This conversation is closed.
What have you accomplished in response to a TEDTalk?
Have you ever been inspired to do something specific after watching a TEDTalk? Examples:
• Took lessons at Khan Academy after watching Salman Khan's talk
• Bought and read one of his books after watching one of Alain de Botton's talks
• Volunteered in a classroom after watching Sir Ken Robinson
• Became a "weekday vegetarian" because of Graham Hill
• Tackled a new creative project after watching Liz Gilbert
• Changed how you work with quiet people because of Susan Cain's "The Power of Introverts"
• Donated to an organization that helps the oceans after watching David Gallo or Sylvia Earle
• Registered for a footrace because you watched "Are we Born to Run?"
Etc etc etc. Can you think of any specific actions you've taken that were directly related to watching a TEDTalk? Please share!