- Ady Los Zonga
- United Kingdom
This conversation is closed.
Where is The Protect the Humans Act?
We are drowning in our own law system. Law system that recognize the Property of Corporations but not the right of humans to choose and to be protected against the ones that want to take our liberties away.
When we will understand that protecting LIFE is more important then copyright? When we will issue a universal recognized law that sets all humans equal - no matter the country, language, ancestors or place of birth?
Having a fair system is so difficult when 1% of humans control the other 99% - this is slavery, modern man slavery.