- Jody Mak
- La Jolla, CA
- United States
This conversation is closed.
Questionaire on Power
I am researching about power. I would deeply appreciate it if you could take some time to fill this out. I have done some brainstorming about power: causes, effects, connections, subjectivity, objectivity. I would like to hear what the TED community thinks about power. I understand that these questions are extremely vague; Broad questions ask for broad answers. I am looking to hear from opinions to help me understand power better. I am looking to hear what your thoughts are and gain perspective from a variety of answers. I want to know what *you* think about power.
1. What is the definition of power in your own words?
2. Who, at the end of the day, has the most power?
3. What are some quantifiable measures of power?
4. How are emotions involved in power?
5. What things are more powerful than money?
6. How do ethics play a part in power?
7. From a business perspective, what is more important than power?
8. What is the evolutionary advantage of having power?
9. What is time's role in power?
10. What is the opposite of power?
****EDIT 14 April
11. What specific questions do you have about power?
Thank you so much.